Prof.Dr. Ateş Karateke’nin yayınlanmış onlarca bilimsel makale özetine PubMed üzerinden erişebilirsiniz:
- Methylation of tumor suppressor genes in ovarian cancer.
- The effect of concealed concomitant anal incontinence symptoms in patients with urinary incontinence on their quality of life.
- Effects of single vaginal incision technique on quality of life in women with stress urinary incontinence.
- Does mediolateral episiotomy decrease central defects of the anterior vaginal wall?
- Does urinary incontinence subtype affect sexual function?
- Recurrent ischiorectal abscess secondary to transobturator tape erosion: an unusual chronic complication.
- Validation of the Wexner scale in women with fecal incontinence in a Turkish population.
- Concomitant squamous cell and thyroid carcinoma in a case of bilateral mature cystic teratoma.
- Effects of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist cetrorelix in the early postimplantation period on rat pregnancy.
- Responsiveness of urogynecologic quality of life measurements to change after radical gynecologic surgery.
- Clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical profile of ovarian metastases from colorectal carcinoma.
- Relieving the urethral obstruction secondary to trans-obturator tape (TOT) procedure by lateral bilateral incisions: a case report.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 gene and epithelial ovarian carcinoma risk.
- Fistula campaigns–are they of any benefit?
- Erythropoietin receptor-like immunostaining on human spermatozoa.
- Concomitant surgical correction of occult stress urinary incontinence by TOT in patients with pelvic organ prolapse.
- Radical trachelectomy in late pregnancy: is it an option?
- Etanercept causes regression of endometriotic implants in a rat model.
- Characteristics of obstetric fistulas and the need for a prognostic classification system.
- Postpartum sexual function of women and the effects of early pelvic floor muscle exercises.
- Expression of EMSY gene in sporadic ovarian cancer.
- Possible cause of failure after McCall culdoplasty.
- Unilateral hydroureteronephrosis after a mesh procedure.
- Intestinal vaginoplasty: seven years’ experience of a tertiary center.
- Effects of short-term maternal fasting in the third trimester of pregnancy on fetal biophysical profile and Doppler indices scores.
- Progesterone effects on preterm birth in high-risk pregnancies: a randomized placebo-controlled trial.
- Factors affecting sexual function in premenopausal age women with type 2 diabetes: a comprehensive study.
- Does erythropoietin affect motility of spermatozoa?
- Exposure to industrially polluted water resulted in regressed endometriotic lesions and enhanced adhesion formation in a rat endometriosis model: a preliminary study.
- The role of urethral hypermobility and intrinsic sphincteric deficiency on the outcome of transobturator tape procedure: a prospective study with 2-year follow-up.
- Validation of the short form of the Pelvic Organ Prolapse/Urinary Incontinence Sexual Questionnaire (PISQ-12) in a Turkish population.
- Comparison of TVT and TVT-O in patients with stress urinary incontinence: short-term cure rates and factors influencing the outcome. A prospective randomised study.
- Manganese superoxide dismutase gene polymorphism, MnSOD plasma levels and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Placental site trophoblastic tumor with multiple metastases and complete response to salvage BEP regimen: a case report and review of the literature.
- Inguinal herniorrhaphy in childhood may result in tubal damage and future infertility.
- Validation of the prolapse quality of life questionnaire (P-QOL) in a Turkish population.
- Validation of the short forms of the incontinence impact questionnaire (IIQ-7) and the urogenital distress inventory (UDI-6) in a Turkish population.
- The role of perinatal and intrapartum risk factors in the etiology of cerebral palsy in term deliveries in a Turkish population.
- Efficacy of laparoscopically-assisted extracorporeal cystectomy in patients with ovarian endometrioma.
- Third trimester nonrecurrent fetal loss is associated with factor V Leiden and prothrombin gene mutations.
- A case of microglandular adenocarcinoma of the endometrium.
- Abdominal surgical approach to a case of complete cervical and partial vaginal agenesis.
- Intestinal vaginoplasty: is it optimal treatment of vaginal agenesis? A pilot study. Surgical method of sigmoid colon vaginoplasty in vaginal agenesis.
- The carriage of group B streptococci in Turkish pregnant women and its transmission rate in newborns and serotype distribution.
- Enuresis in childhood, and urinary and fecal incontinence in adult life: do they share a common cause?
- Is 1-hour glucose screening test reliable after a short-term administration of antenatal betamethasone?
- Can serum HCG values be used in the differential diagnosis of pregnancy complicated by hypertension?
- Sacrocervicopexy and combined operations involving cases of total uterine prolapse. Case reports.
- Prenatal diagnosis of thanatophoric dysplasia in the second trimester: ultrasonography and other diagnostic modalities.
Dilerseniz Hemen 0216 368 2448 nolu Telefonumuzu Arayarak Bilgi ve Randevu Alabilirsiniz.
Dilerseniz Buraya Tıklayarak İletişim Sayfamızdan Bizlere Mesajlarınızı İletebilirsiniz.